1. Business card – offer a free trial, inspirational quote or a call to action on your card. You are giving
it out every day so it may as well be more than a name plate.
2. Co-host an event with a local charity – it could be a meet and greet event partnering with a local charity
or a volunteer sign up and information sharing opportunity with interested guests. This is a great way to show off a new product or your services.
3. On site business card draws – do you have a business card fish bowl at the entrance of your
establishment? Instead of quietly pulling the winner in your office when no one is looking, why not do it on a busy lunch hour in front guests waiting for their seat (assuming it's a restaurant). It will be great PR and encourage others to place their cards giving you a bigger email list.
4. Email signature – this one maybe obvious but I still see lots of emails without a complete signature which should include social media plugins, phone numbers and a call to action where necessary.
5. Co-promote – offer your goods to another business owner to utilize as a prize for contests. This way a great way to reach a new audience. You can consider sharing the email contacts as a way for both of you to benefit.
Want more ideas sign up here and get industry specific ideas.
By: Farzanah Mohamed | Marketing Consultant | www.farzanah.com
Hi my name is Farzanah. I am a marketing pro with 10 + years of experience in marketing management and a busy mom dedicated to helping small business owners improve their marketing with copy writing that transforms their online visitors into taking action.