Is posting to your social media accounts causing you stress?
For some business owners, who already have too much on their plate to do, it can become a burden versus a fun and interactive experience with their fans and customers.
For me I’ve always found that having a
strategy for anything you do is a helpful way to get started, just be sure you
are open to adjusting your tactics to adapt to the market, your customer needs
and your business.
Through my readings and working with many clients I’ve found these 5 posting options are great way to tackle any posting trauma you are facing and to simply help you get going.
1. The How-To Post – teach your fans and followers how to do something as it relates to your business or it could be something that everyone is interested in, like tips on saving money over the holidays.
2. The List-Based Post – these are great to help organize your thoughts and get ideas down. You can create a list based on anything however make it relevant to your community; for example 5 ways to get rid of a stain – if you are a cleaning company.
3. The Curated Collection Post - if you are constantly reading various articles related to your industry, why not create a collection of the ones you found helpful and post why they were. This can be a short statement
such as, learn from the pros how to blog for your business with links to 3 blogging articles.
4. The Inspiration Post – everyone loves a good quote to put a smile on their face, or to give them the motivation they need to get moving that day. Be sure to share these on your page and include pictures where possible.
5. The Shout-out Post – if you admire someone in your industry or simply want to thank a customer, business associate for their help, please make sure you do. The goodwill it provides goes a long way and chances are that person or business will do the same for you.
I hope you found these to helpful and enjoyed reading them. If you have any tips please share them below.
Source: partially sourced via Hubspot. All tip explanations are based on my marketing experience.
Please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments.
Hi my name is Farzanah. I am a marketing pro with 10 + years of experience in marketing management and a busy mom dedicated to helping small business owners improve their marketing with copy writing that transforms their online visitors into taking action.