There are so many tools and resources out there to help you run your business, but who has the time to decipher which ones will work the best. For me, I like to keep it simple, my everyday marketing online needs are covered by these 5 basic easy to use digital assistants.
They help me create, mail and share to get the job done.
1. Canva - do you need free great looking images for your social media posts, emails or blogs? Try Canva, it provides images with the proper sized dimensions for any of your online needs. In addition to pictures, it has great layout templates to help you customize your masterpiece with text or your own images. You can also purchase images for only $1 if the free ones aren't doing it for you. Check it out and use it for free at www.canva.com
2. PicMonkey - this is mainly an image editing tool. There are some free images, but not enough to choose from. The editing features are excellent with lots of choices for text, overlays, backgrounds, collages and more. You can use it without signing up or sign up for a reasonable membership fee and have access to additional features and layouts. A very easy to use image editing software especially if you are new at editing pictures. Check it out and use it for free at www.picmonkey.com
3. MailChimp - this is my favorite email provider. The templates and layouts offer a variety of choices for any type of email you need to send out. The list sorting feature is very versatile and allows you several practical ways to sort your emails, for example by last name, email address, location etc. You can send to various types of lists you create by using these filters as well. The templates are beautifully designed, have all the social media plugins you need and is mobile friendly. Importantly, you can send 12,000 emails to 2,000 subscribers for free. Check it out and use it for free at www.mailchimp.com
4. Dropbox - are you on the go, need to share files with others and want to access to everything while you are with clients anywhere ,anytime? Then Dropbox is a very practical solution for you and your small business. It is easy to download or login from anywhere to gain access at anytime. Store your files in the cloud, and only share what you choose to with the ability to remove file sharing access at anytime. You can also download Dropbox on your phone, or as a folder onto your computer and the folder automatically gets updated whenever you make changes online. Dropbox provides 2GB free space and you can buy more as you need. Check it out and use if for free at www.dropbox.com
5. Fiverr - so you don't have the time to do any of this yourself and have a very limited budget ,then try Fiverr to get a logo, Facebook cover, flyer, email header and just about anything done for only $5. The Fiverr site makes it very affordable and easy to use. It's free to sign up and you can review hundreds of providers before selecting the one that best suits you. Keep in mind you are paying $5 so you may not always get exactly what you are looking for, but I've gotten some great work from these guys at a very affordable price. Check it out and use it for free at www.fiverr.com
Hi my name is Farzanah. I am a marketing pro with 10 + years of experience in marketing management and a busy mom dedicated to helping small business owners improve their marketing with copy writing that transforms their online visitors into taking action.