21 Valentine’s Day subject lines for your email marketing campaign that will get your readers clicking.
Valentine’s Day is next week, and you are probably getting ready to launch your email and social media campaigns to tell your customers about the awesome promotions you have going on, to give them tips on picking the best gift or perhaps you have dating advise you want to share.
Whatever it is, you need to have a captivating subject line to help cut through the clutter to entice your readers to open your email campaign.
Why is that?
Because 33% of email recipients open email based on subject line alone!
So let’s get to the point, here are 21 captivating subject lines you can use in your email campaigns to get your customers attention.
You will notice these lines are not just about sales, promotions or freebies, they are geared at creating an emotional connection with your customer.
Give them a try and insert your special activity where applicable.
1. Gifts she’ll say “wow you remembered I liked that".
2. Hey, did you remember Valentine’s Day is coming soon?
3. This is the one day you don’t want to be a heart breaker
4. Easy simple ways to say I love you this Valentine’s Day
5. Forget flowers and candy - that’s so 1980’s, try these ideas
6. Unique gifts for your one and only
7. You’ll fall in love all over again especially at these prices
8. Get on it now, and avoid the heartbreak headaches
9. How to pop the question this Valentine’s day
10. For the not so creative guy – try these ideas for Valentine’s Day
11. Here is the perfect red dress for your Valentine’s dinner and it’s on sale!
12. 5 tips for picking the perfect Valentine’s gift for that hard to buy for person in your life
13. This will be your greatest Valentine’s Day ever – find out why…
14. The shocking truth about gift buying for your loved one
15. Don’t gamble on love – find the perfect gift
16. Valentine’s Day Alert – only 5 days to pick the perfect gift.
17. How to get him to buy you what you really want on Valentine’s Day
18. 9 Valentine’s Day lies women/men tell
19. Last minute Valentine’s gift guide
20. Don’t do these 10 things on Valentine’s Day
21. How to make her brag about you after Valentine’s Day
I hope you find these helpful, please share your subject lines that have worked for you and if you need more ideas, just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org I would love to help you out.
Hi my name is Farzanah. I am a marketing pro with 10 + years of experience in marketing management and a busy mom dedicated to helping small business owners improve their marketing with copy writing that transforms their online visitors into taking action.