For inspiration on how other small business owners took their business to the next level, here are two articles featuring two entrepreneurs who saw the potential in their ideas and went for it.
For Women Entrepreneurs, here are few articles to help us in life, money and business.
3. 11 Grants for Women-Owned Businesses You Need to Know About
4. Does Putting Women in Charge Strengthen Your Business?
5. How to Separate Work from Personal Life as a Small Business Owner
In Social Media and Content Marketing news, use these productivity tools to get the job done, keep updated on any topic with 10 minute podcasts and summer won’t be summer without some reading by the pool.
6. 5 Twitter Tools to Boost Your Productivity
7. Get valuable social media tips from the Social Media Examiner Podcast you can listen to in 10 minutes
8. Recharge Your Content Marketing: 5 Things to Do Today
9. Social Media books for your summer reading
Keep mind, body and soul on track with these tips to help you throughout the day.
10. 10 Natural Ways To Keep Sitting All Day From Ruining Your Back
If you enjoy reading like I do, please send me some of your favorite articles. I would love to learn more. Thanks.
In an effort to develop my blog to deliver quality marketing strategies for small business owners, I read a variety of blogs and articles from other experts on various topics. Upon reading many, many articles, I’ve hand selected 10 well written pieces with worthwhile information I know will be worth your time. Here is my short list, hope they inspire and inform you to get the job done.
Hi my name is Farzanah. I am a marketing pro with 10 + years of experience in marketing management and a busy mom dedicated to helping small business owners improve their marketing with copy writing that transforms their online visitors into taking action.